The Plumber in Clackamas That You Can Trust
If you're on the hunt for a reliable plumber in Clackamas, OR, then look no further. Mick's Plumbing has been the premier plumbing business servicing the region for the past several years. From drain clogs to kitchen remodels, we've seen it all. For all your plumbing needs, we encourage you to give us a call.
Mick's Plumbing's staff consists of the most reliable, experienced, and knowledgeable plumbers in the greater Clackamas area. We're dedicated to ensuring all your questions and concerns are answered, and we never consider a job complete until you're 100% satisfied with our work.
These are the current services we offer to Clackamas residents:
- General plumbing repair and maintenance
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Sewer line repairs
- Water treatments
- Water softeners
- Sink, faucet, and toilet replacements and repairs
- Kitchen remodeling
- Bathroom remodeling
- Basement remodeling and refinishing
- Lite commercial plumbing
No plumbing problem is too big or too small for us to handle. If you're concerned about potential plumbing issues in your home, give us a call and see how we can help.
Reasons to Call a Plumber for Your Clackamas Home
As a Clackamas homeowner, it's your responsibility to ensure that you're keeping a close eye on your plumbing. For one reason or another, you may eventually need to call a plumber to handle a potential issue. However, some homeowners may be unaware of what kinds of problems warrant a visit. Read below to find out several times when you should make that call.
- Your toilet is overflowing - Toilets can overflow for a few reasons. Still, the most common is if there's an obstruction or a clog. If you can't remove a clog from your toilet with a plunger or an auger, we advise you to contact a plumber right away before there is extensive damage to your plumbing.
- There are puddles around the home - Puddles can form due to rogue leaks from pipes, sinks, faucets, and hot water heaters. If you notice a suspicious puddle around your home, try to identify the source, and then notify your plumber. Letting this go unnoticed for too long can lead to costly repairs in the future.
- Gurgling sounds are coming from your drain - Sometimes, air pockets become trapped in your drains due to obstructions in the pipes. This can cause a loud, continuous gurgling sound to come from faucets or sinks. Keep an ear out for unusual gurgling, especially if it happens at random times throughout the day or night.
- There is a foul odor in your drain - As food, soap scum, bacteria, and other foreign bodies build up in your drain, they accumulate foul-smelling growths such as mold or mildew. Long-lasting smells must be addressed by a qualified plumber right away, or else you can risk damaging your plumbing system.
It's essential to have a reliable plumber on call to help you with your plumbing issues. For Clackamas homeowners, you can rely on Mick's Plumbing to keep you covered.